Black Multicolor Jacquard Jacket
One of a kind piece is made from 100% cotton jacquard. The Jacket is box cut and slightly cropped to give a more vintage look and fit.
NOTE- Kindly give us 15-20 business days to fulfill this order.
Modal is a sustainable and luxurious fabric known for its softness, luster and lightness.
How its made
Modal fabric is a bio-based fabric that is made from spinning reconstituted beech tree cellulose. Modal is generally considered a more eco-friendly alternative to cotton because beech trees don’t require much water to grow and therefore the production process uses about 10-20 times less water.
Some benefits of modal include-
- Soft. Modal has an incredible soft touch.
- Breathable. Modal is great for sports clothing and everyday clothes because the fabric’s weave is very breathable.
- Water absorbent. Modal is 50% more absorbent than cotton; micropores inside the fabric absorb any water or sweat they come into contact with.
- Durable. Modal is very strong because of the tight weave and the long fibers and is therefore used for garments and housewares that receive regular use.
- Eco-friendly. Modal is made from regenerative plants and there are fewer chemicals used in the production process than with other types of rayon.
- Biodegradable. Modal is completely biodegradable.
- Doesn’t crease. Modal resists wrinkles and will stay smooth with minimal ironing.
Linen is a natural, highly breathable and anti bacterial fabric with a unique texture which gets better over time. Linen is also completely bio degradable and has a low water footprint.
Some benefits of Linen include-
1. Temperature regulating- Linen is moisture-wicking and temperature regulating, it keeps the wearer cool in the heat and retains heat in the cold.
2. Low water footprint - Linen comes from Flax plants. Flax pants do well with little water (just rainwater and a little humidity).
3. Biodegradable- Linen is completely bio degradable.
4. Ages well- unlike other fabrics, Linen actually gets better with time and gains a unique texture of its own which has been praised for thousands of years.
Silk is renowned all over the world for its shine, luster and softness. Silk is also the strongest of all natural fabrics and has a ton of health benefits as well.
As it is a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, silk helps the body retain heat in cold weather while excess heat is expelled in warm weather, helping your body maintain a comfortable, natural temperature.
Silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellant.
Perte D'ego is a sustainable brand focusing on designing and creating unique and meaningful pieces. Each and every piece of garment is hand made in our studio in New Delhi, India using the best fabrics from around the world and by the most experienced craftsmen.
“Perception of the world portrayed through unique pieces"